Monday, June 2, 2014

Cheap Almost Free Ways to Clean Electronic Screens with no Microfiber Cloths

Do you eat out regularly, maybe you go with your friends or somebody you may know to a fast food place. 
Now I know some of the readers are wondering how in the heck this relates and matters in any way at all? 
Well if you just finished eating or happen to just have some of those napkins they include in the bag when you leave you can use those to help clean your screen.

An example of this is there were no microfiber cloths or eye glass cleaners around; missing like my left sock. I was in the need to clean the screen since I was applying a screen protector to a tablet and in this case the only idea was Taco bell's napkins I had sitting on the table. After taking down a couple I wet one wiped the screen, then used a dry one to clean up the mess and looked brand new as if I had not even touched it!

Shortly after getting the protector on I had realized how cheap or in my case a free way to clean my electronics and not having to worry about a cloth; due to the idea in which the napkins are made in a way which lint does not come off them very easily; or a tighter structure when produced almost like a coffee filter!

Go ahead and getting cleaning after you clean those greasy fast food hands, like they say one persons trash in another's treasure!


No comments:

Post a Comment